Welcome to BTG Electrical
Electricians - Covering Cambridge, Hamilton & The Waikato Region
BTG Electrical are Electricians based in Cambridge and service Hamilton and the wider Waikato area. We offer a range of electrical work from Residential/Domestic, Commercial and Industrial.
BTG Electrical are highly trained to be able to service any requirement whether it is a house, office, commercial or industrial site. We work with pride and deliver quality workmanship along with great client communication and provide efficient, reliable, friendly service.
All our work is completed to a high standard.
Our Electricians have been trained to be able to install or fix a range of electrical equipment:
- white goods
- lighting systems
- security systems
- air-conditioning and alarms.
BTG electricians wire new homes, re-wire old homes and are here to help with any of your renovation needs.
BTG Electrical have the industry experience and resources to provide and manage all your electrical, data and communication needs.
Our management team has an excellent record in project management, estimation and cost effective design and construction for a diverse range of electrical projects.
BTG Electrical have a quality management system in place and all tradesmen are continually monitored and reviewed on their performance.
All our staff are kept up to date with the latest in industry development and Electrical Safety.
BTG Electrical are cost effective electricians in Cambridge, covering Hamilton and the Waikato Region we work with pride and deliver quality workmanship along with great client communication.
If you are looking for an Electrician in the Waikato, to get the job done.
Contact BTG Electrical today! 027 205 0960 (24/7)
Our mission is to be best electrical service provider in the Waikato region. We pride ourselves on our friendly, professional and timely service. We want you to tell your friends and family about us so we will ensure we will try our hardest to ensure you do.
What We've Achieved
- We have doubled in staff and sales in the last 12 months.
- We have introduced new systems to assist with efficiency in service provision.
- We take on apprentices on a regular basis so we can train them up to be great employees with quality and service in mind.
- We have five mobile vans fully stocked to provide you with faster service.
- We have a fully functioning health & safety system in place. We care about the safety of our staff and clients.
- We have an effective quality management system in place to ensure we are continuing to provide you with the best service. We are always improving....
- Most of our sales are through word of mouth, which we are really proud of.
- We are working on a mobile payment system so our residential customers can pay before or after the job has been completed. Flexibility for you is important.